Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Your health insurance and peace of mind is worth protecting and that means

Your health insurance and peace of mind is worth protecting and that means The latest travel professional, I have heard many, many stories and I stress on travelers who didn? T is the travel insurance to protect their well-being and vacation investment! Nothing was worse than that phone call from our travel tour operator told me that our customers have had an unfortunate accident or sudden illness, and had no medical travel, and not enough money for their medical bills at the destination, or enough credit on their card to purchase a one-way flight home. All these cases were preventable, if only you have the time to understand how very important, with a policy for emergency medical or trip cancellation coverage on their vacation. So remember that many people who have never sick, injured or on leave earlier, and my feedback to them is that they are very happy. I have never been seriously injured or ill during my vacation, but not? T all occasions. Just like home insurance or car insurance, do not expect your house bus to the ground, and do not anticipate ever in a car collision. But we all buy for the protection of a well-known for these two cases, right? The problem with vacations is that many people feel that their holiday is short, and the probability 'of something serious happening is less likely. But if something happens where you end up in a hospital, I don? T think you want to discover later that your medical bill with a value of your house or your savings account! Unknown accident and emergency only! You never know if and when it happens? S hard to get something in perspective, if you have never had an emergency situation with your health, or have a serious accident. To help I will tell you two stories that I know my experience with a travel agent. This event was a mother and child to book a flight, the trip home to Jamaica for a family wedding. My travel agent booked your flight, and recommended that their health insurance and cancellation cover. The women declined, and the staff didn? T express the seriousness of non-policy, so that in the end the woman had her office, without medical care. Months later I had our local travel to visit my office, and he told me this story, and the result was the unfortunate boy had to have an ear infection before their flight to Jamaica, and although it was children to the doctor on the flight until his condition healed, he ignored the requests! The mother didn? T money to buy two tickets for another date, and its initial flight. The result was the child at the end of his hearing due to the loss of her eardrum was damaged during the flight, a sad story, but a preventable if you cover the cancellation, and its re-booked flight to another day, when the eldest son. My next story really touches my heart because it was a client of mine for many years. My past client god rest his soul, is a typical man who stubboly grown in a farm community, and had a true understanding of the coverage in the event of accidents, because he operated many heavy machinery. When was the first time in my office, he traveled with a group of people, including his wife, and when he booked his first package holiday with me, he haggled me to the point where I was offered and he and his guests significantly lower price. His team had a saving of at least $ 150.00 per person for their vacation package. But when it came to him and his jouey guest? S insurance, was not budging. For people who know me, don? T is not the answer when it comes to your general well-being. In the end I won the battle, and he and his wife bought the travel insurance, and they talked all their guests in it as well. This small group had traveled to a hot target in the course of a year later, and it seemed that their group to grow every time he came to see me, and all the time, you joke about money on this insurance, which I always them. My clients contact me after a few years, once the largest group of all time, and have all agreed to do in Cancun. Most have never been to Riviera Maya, and were very happy to go there! The problem is that this time with a very large group with different personalities and characters, my client is less fun, and said that was a conversation with one of its guests go on this jouey with them, and gave its opinion that the Insurance is nothing but a fraud, and we sell only to travel agents commissions. As these comments really insulted me, my customers? S host is right! Let us notice of simply selling insurance, but in any case we can offer or sell primarily to make money. My score was influenced by what the other person really, and it ends with a lengthy debate, the point has always been a little 'heated. With more than 15 couples traveling together and this time, I was willing to lose a customer and so a large group because of insurance? Oh yeah! Believe it or not, I would fall into a heart that if I knew that a trip-protected, and I told him that it is directly as he and his wife on Saturday with me. In the end I won the battle again, my client has a lot of calls and the other to the door, and even though his trip was fully booked with me, was out of my office a while 'feeling battered and slightly disturbed. The Phone Call a travel agent always receive Neverland! If our customers for their next destination, we all want to feel when they retu, what they ate, drank, and how their experience of travel was another in their many incredible memories. Want to talk about it for months, and the great post photos, where all the vacation exchange photos and talk about how Henry fell into the pool with a handful of Margaritas! In this situation, which was not? As T, and a few days after my account was on his vacation, I received a call from one of our tour booked, I did it with a package, and that was with me the most profound sorrow and apology to My favorite client was gone. His wife of respect, the tour company to share what has happened to me. With extreme disbelief and shock, I was told that it was in the water when there is a very powerful suction, and are drowned. The fact that she has more than 30 people at the destination for one reason only, and that? And to relax and have fun, not only? T register that all these people in this jouey took a sudden a major tragedy on their hands, and now were all cutting their holiday short to retu home. This story always tears in my eyes, and a feeling of emptiness to this day! Whether this story tugs at heart strings or not, I would just like to say a few things that everyone taking the time to read this. As a travel professional offering travel insurance, and many of the online travel company, travel protection for sale to their customers, you want to know that our sincere and genuine intention to ensure that each of you and the peace of mind! We do not? T want to see that left stranded anywhere without help, or who are financially burdened by a doctor provided an accident or injury while away from home. I have one of my favorite clients, and even if I make a score, he and his wife have been for me as a friend. One thing that really stuck with me, when this tragedy came to the final conclusion is that not only is the tour that the company thanking me offering medical / cancellation insurance, funny, but my friend and sullen? Mrs S, from the small farm town, has expressed his deep gratitude to me to be extremely insistent with them, and not for an answer when it comes to protecting their interests. The next time you decide to travel, we recommend you contact your insurance search options, and make sure you have sufficient travel protection. Ensure that the review of policies on offer and make sure? S is sufficient for your travel situation. I will be writing another article, with common problems, and some of the false information you can from your current work plans, or credit card offers. Also I will explain some of the detailed terminology that is very important to understand, so what? S the fine print may determine the outcome of your future claims while on vacation. Please remember to be nice to your travel agent if you offer travel insurance, and ask tons of questions to the best options. If you? Re purchasing a policy online, don? T, please contact our customer service, are there to help and explain what can not be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment