Saturday, January 23, 2010

Travel Jokes

Travel Jokes Travel can be a humiliating experience, especially if you travel to a foreign country. Such experiences, of course, the reason for the trip jokes. Travel Jokes 1st Three brothers are sitting at the bar, in a clinic in Moscow. An old man sits at a table behind him and, of course, was too much vodka. He is, goes to the first brother and says, "Your mother is a vicious, greedy woman!" The brother tells him to shut up and sit down. After about 5 minutes, the old man gets up and goes to the second brother, "I sleep with your mother, if I want!" Disgusted, the brother said to the old crap out. A few minutes later, the old and start to walk for the third brother. All three brothers twist and shout, "Dad, go home!" 2 You are in a bad hotel bed when the currency moves. 3rd "Visi, Vermin, Vomnui - I've visited, I freaked, I threw. 4th The President of the holiday and George Laura Bush at Crawford vacation and decided to go to the store. In the checkout line, Laura recognizes the man to be an old friend of high school. After the talk, they leave the store and George says, "Wow, imagine if you married him. Would be married in a shop / f hours instead of the President of the United States. "Laura is rolling his eyes and says:" No, I would be married to the President of the United States. "5" Veni, Veneri, Vamoosi "- I came, I got a disease, I ran away. "Usually, only the act of travel for more than a couple of amusing moments. Exit and go there. Travel Jokes Travel can be a humiliating experience, especially when you're in a foreign country. Such experiences, of course, traveling jokes.Travel Jokes1. Three brothers are sitting at the bar in a Moscow establishment. An old man sits at a table behind him and obviously had too much vodka. He is, goes to the first brother and says:? His mother is a vicious, greedy woman? The brother tells him to shut up and sit down.After of about 5 minutes, the old man gets up and goes to the second brother? I sleep with your mother, if I want? Disgusted, the brother said the old bugger off.A a few minutes later, the old and started to walk towards the third brother. All three brothers twist and shout? Dad, go home! 2nd You? Re in a bad hotel when the bed of mint moves.3. ? Visi, Vermin, Vomnui? ? I visited, I freaked, I threw up.4. The President? S Giorgio Apartments and Laura Bush at Crawford vacation and decide to go to the store. In the checkout line, Laura recognizes the man to be an old friend of high school. After the talk, they leave the store and George says? Wow, imagine if you married him. You? D married to a grocery / f hours instead of the President of the United States. Laura rolls his eyes and says: No? D are married to the President of the United States. 5th ? Veni, Veneri, Vamoosi? ? I came, I got a disease, I ran away. Normally, only the act of travel for more than a couple of amusing moments. Get out there and is with go.Rick Chap - a manufacturer of writing jouals. Travel jouals are great travel accessories and travel gifts for student travel, family vacations and adventure travel. Visit for more travel articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment